Transfer Students

Transfer Students
(10th, 11th, and 12th graders)

Students who wish to transfer into Al Raby must first gather the following documents from their current high school:

  • Current unofficial high school transcript
  • Current class schedule and most recent grades
  • Attendance report
  • Discipline report
  • Test scores (i.e. EXPLORE, PLAN, or ACT)
  • Copy of IEP or 504 plan if applicable
Students and parents/guardians will meet with the enrollment coordinator. 
For more information:
School Counselor:
Alisha Allison
773-534-6755 Ext- 63001